The ProTank 2 is the newest glass bottom coil clearomizer on the market. Kanger has truly built a masterpiece with the design and functionality of this clearomizer. It offers the same great performance as the ProTank but allows you to replace your drip tip and the glass with others of your choosing. You will notice with the ProTank that Kanger has designed them in a way that allows for a easier puff where you will not have to pull very hard to get a hit.
So whats changed with the ProTank 2?
- It now has a stronger base.
- Glass is now replaceable
- Coils are compatible with ProTank & Mini ProTank
- Every piece is now replaceable on the ProTank 2
- You can customize it by using your own drip tip
- The top piece is not glued on like the ProTank 1
1 Glass Tank
1 Bottom Base (can uses the same base as the original ProTank 1)
2 Replaceable Coils (uses the same Coils as the original ProTank 1)
1 Drip Tip
- You fill the KangerTech ProTank 2 from the bottom by turning the ProTank upside down and unscrewing the base, you then poure the eliquid down the inside wall of the tank. Be very careful not to let the e-liquid spill down the middle tube as it will come out the mouthpiece.
- The bottom coil of the ProTank 2 is also removable by twisting the post left you can remove the coil head and replace it with a new one.
- Please make sure the ProTank 2 coil is fastened in after you refill the e-liquid.
- Unscrewing the top of the ProTank will allow you to remove the glass. Please do not unscrewing it while it is filled with eliquid as this will cause eliquid to spill into battery.
- You can change the drip tip as well by placing your thumb on the top of the ProTank and gently pulling on the mouthpiece.